Planning your future
Careerplanning.ie can help
One to One Career Guidance Coaching
In our One to One Career Guidance Coaching we will assist you in the following areas:
- To understand Career areas that matches your skills and personality
- To carry out Psychometric Profiling
- To select the correct Subject Choice for further studies
- To assist CAO Application Choices/Process
- To Examine DARE application Process
- To prepare for Interview Preparation and Personal Statements
It's worth calling us when:
- You or your child need to make decisions about subjects, college or life after school
- You are empty of ideas or overwhelmed with the range of possibilities ahead
- You cannot choose what the best options are and when you do think you've settled on something, you have doubts and change your mind again
- You are lacking in motivation for studying, feeling under pressure and think you are the only one that has not yet figured it out?
- You dread the 'what are you going to do after your leaving certificate' question?
Meet your coach
As an experienced career guidance counsellor I aim to address and support all challenges that individuals face when making subject choices in 5th Year, filing out the CAO or entering third level education.
As parents, we want our children to avoid taking too many wrong choices in their career. If you've ever felt unhappy, stuck or lost in your career, you may be wondering how you can best help your son or daughter increase their chances of making decisions that will them achieve career success and happiness.